Designed in São Paulo to please beginners and professionals: A sturdy, thick build provides for a natural grip. Perfect weight and tip geometry to bite into the target wood securely. Balanced near the center, it can be thrown from the blade or the handle, and from distances up to 30ft. Flashy design with rust-proof zinc coating.
No Spin Knives and Mobile Targets
Manufacturer AceJet is specialising in no spin throwing knives and portable end grain targets. Very sturdy quality.
- No Spin throwing knives by instinctive throwing pioneer Adam Celadin
- Portable targets with end grain surface
- Gets you started with no spin knife throwing
- Manufacturer: AceJet, Europe
- "No Spin Specialist"
Fiberglass Axe Handles
Throwing axes for sports means you break your wooden handles. So do switch to our synthetic axe handles with fiberglass core – those can easily handle impact from missed throws. Smooth release thanks to straight handles sans rubber coating. Cut to your preferred lenght! Perfect fit for Cold Steel throwing axes.
- Material: Massive polypropylene, with a fiberglass core; see our sledgehammer test video
- Handle shoulder: elliptical shape, on top 1.15 x 1.5 in, tapering down to 0.95 x 1.34 in (28 x 38 mm to 24 x 34 mm)
- Weight: 9.3 oz (263g)
- Length: 14.8 in
- Set content: 3 replacement handles for throwing axes, plus 3 bolts for fixing
- Brand: Steiwa, Germany
- "Can Handle It"
This knife flies straight without turning, tip always facing the target! A perfect throwing toy for beginners who prefer instant sticks without a learning curve. Advanced throwers will enjoy the ease of a completely impromptu throwing style. An extra sheath for for belt carrying is available.
DVD Recreational Knife Throwing
In his video, knife throwing legend John Bailey teaches you how to throw knives, and gives you an overview of the art and sport of knife throwing. Following all the demo throws - some of them in slow motion - you'll be "sticking it" soon.
- Video contents:
- John Bailey's surefire technique for throwing knives
- Security hints
- Presentation of some knives
- Building and maintenance of targets
- How to find the right distance for the throw
- And much more!
- Duration: about 70 minutes
- Type: DVD
Region code free, US NTSC format; Plays on DVD players and computers.
- Author: Knife thrower legend John Bailey
- "Learn to Throw"
A collapsible pocket throwing knife! Thanks to the Flying Knife principle, it flies with the tip always facing towards the target. For quick fun throws: open it, throw it, hear the "thunk" of it sticking. Works with a natural ball throwing motion, try using it while crouching or in mid-jump.